Lifestyle

Get all the Latest Lifestyle news, fashion guides and tips, latest trends in fashion in India. Catch the latest celebrity trends, beauty and health tips.

Anushka Shetty denies marriage rumours

Anushka Shetty denies marriage rumours

Anushka Shetty is a talented actress and her fans are always curious to know her personal life. Often she makes headlines for her marriage-related news. Recently, news has been going viral online regarding her marriage and the news stated that she will be getting married to director Prakash Kovelamudi.However, the actress has now revealed that it is a rumour and there is not an iota of truth in it. In an interview, she has asked people to deal with these kinds of topics with sensitivity. A peeved Anushka also asked as to why her wedding is such a big deal…
Read More
COVID-19 death toll surpasses 65,000

COVID-19 death toll surpasses 65,000

Pandemic Coronavirus claimed at least 65,659 lives globally so far, according to Worldometer data report. According to the website, data total 1,215,690 COVID-19 cases have been reported so far after the virus originated. Of them have been 253,684 recovered. In 896,347 active cases, 44, 654 are in a serious condition. Italy is at the top of the death toll chart with 15,362 death cases. Then Spain reported 12,418 and USA 8,454 death cases. But, in China 3,329 death cases have been reported so far. Meanwhile according to the number of the affected USA at the top of the chart with…
Read More
Modi seeks help to Manmohan, Pranab, Mamata

Modi seeks help to Manmohan, Pranab, Mamata

The whole world is fighting with the deadly coronavirus epidemic and India so. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called two former President and two Prime Ministers of the country seeking advice on the fight against the virus. A source at the Indian Prime Minister's Office confirmed the information. Narendra Modi also spoke to West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee about combating Coronavirus. He also spoke to the chief ministers of several other states and heads of almost all political parties. According to a source at the Prime Minister's Office, the Indian news agency ANI said that Prime Minister Modi…
Read More
UK’s prince Charles out of self-isolation and in good health

UK’s prince Charles out of self-isolation and in good health

British heir-to-the-throne prince Charles, who had tested positive for coronavirus, is out of self-isolation after seven days and is in good health, his spokesman said on Monday. Last week, his Clarence House office revealed that Charles, 71, had been tested after displaying mild symptoms of the virus and had been in self-isolation at his Birkhall home in Scotland where he had continued to work. After consultation with his physician, he is now out of self-isolation, Clarence House said. He will resume meetings and take exercise in accordance with government and medical guidelines. However, his wife Camilla, who tested negative for…
Read More
Coronavirus global toll crosses 35,000

Coronavirus global toll crosses 35,000

More than 35,000 people have died worldwide from the coronavirus pandemic since it emerged late last year in China, most of them in Europe, according to an AFP tally at 1615 GMT Monday using official figures. In total, 35,905 people have died, including 26,076 in Europe. Italy has the most deaths with 11,591, following by Spain with 7,340 and China with 3,304.
Read More
Tata Group commits ₹1,500 crore to fight Covid-19

Tata Group commits ₹1,500 crore to fight Covid-19

The Tata Group--Tata Trusts and Tata Sons-- is the latest to join the fight against coronavirus and will together donate ₹1,500 crore towards coronavirus relief fund, chairman Ratan Tata announced in an Instagram post on Saturday. The funds will be utilized for providing protective equipment to medical personnel, respiratory systems for treating increasing cases, testing kits to ramp up testing in the country and setting up treatment facilities for those who have already caught the virus. The group has also said that it will train health workers and the general public to empower them against coronavirus. “Urgent emergency resources need to…
Read More
Tendulkar digs deep for India’s coronavirus fight

Tendulkar digs deep for India’s coronavirus fight

Batting great Sachin Tendulkar has contributed 5 million rupees ($67,000) to India's fight against the coronavirus outbreak, a source close to the former cricketer has confirmed. Tendulkar, who also took part in Australia's bushfire charity game in February, contributed 2.5 million rupees each to his state government of Maharashtra and the Prime Minister's relief fund, the source told Reuters. The 46-year-old remains the world's leading run-scorer in tests and one-day internationals, with more than 34,000 runs and 100 centuries. His 24-year career ended in 2013. India has confirmed 724 infections, of which 17 have died. Globally, over 24,000 have died…
Read More